Stats

Wednesday 2 November 2011

Game Preview - Cross of the Dutchman

Task 6.
 A preview on a game not published yet.


This preview is special to me, for it is the first time I have contacted a games developer, with a view to procuring much needed additional information.

And thanks to, Timen Rienstra, the co-founder of the upcoming Dutch games development and publishing company, Triangle Studios, and lead designer on CotD, his priceless information and invaluable time has given me the opportunity to write a preview, which I sincerely hope will do the game and his company the justice it deserves.

Once again, thank you Timen, and all the best to you and your team.

Please note: This is an extra preview, due to the fact I had written Scivelation whilst waiting for a response from Triangle Studios. Thanks to the lead designer, Timen Rienstra's speedy response, I felt it would have been rude not to write this preview this week. 


1 comments:

Remco de Rooij said...

Hi Jess, Wanted to let you know on your blog as well that you've done an awesome job! Thanks for spreading the word about our upcoming game!

-Remco

Post a Comment